The Strategic Ploy Against Hinduism by Churches, Academics and More.
This book focuses on the role of U.S. and European churches, academics, think-tanks, foundations, government and human rights groups in fostering separation of the identities of Dravidian and Dalit communities from the rest of India.
The book is the result of five years of research, and uses information obtained in the West about foreign funding of these Indian-based activities. The research tracked the money trails that start out claiming to be for education,human rights, empowerment training, and leadership training, but end up in programs designed to produce angry youths who feel disenfranchised from Indian identity.
The book reveals how outdated racial theories continue to provide academic frameworks and fuel the rhetoric that can trigger civil wars and genocides in developing countries. The Dravidian movement’s 200-year history has such origins. Its latest manifestation is the Dravidian Christianity movement that fabricates a political and cultural history to exploit old faultlines. The book explicitly names individuals and institutions, including prominent Western ones and their Indian affiliates. Its goal is to spark an honest debate on the extent to which human rights and other empowerment projects are cover-ups for these nefarious activities.
“Breaking India” book launch – Swami Dayananda Saraswati – Part 2
Atlanta April 23rd, 2011: Introduction by Dr. Basant K. Tariyal
Atlanta April 23rd, 2011: Talk by Rajiv Malhotra – Part 1
Atlanta April 23rd, 2011: Talk by Rajiv Malhotra – Part 2
Atlanta April 23rd, 2011: Talk by Rajiv Malhotra – Part 3
Atlanta April 23rd, 2011: Questions and Answers – Part 1
Atlanta April 23rd, 2011: Questions and Answers – Part 2
Atlanta April 23rd, 2011: Conclusion by Gokul Kunnath
Houston Seminar on Breaking India: 09/11/2011 – Discussant Sharad Menon, (Sociologist) Vid 4
Houston Seminar on Breaking India: 09/11/11 – Discussant Madan Lal Goel (Political Scientist), Vid 5
Houston Seminar on Breaking India: 09/11/2011 – Discussant TRN Rao (Mathematician) Vid 6
Houston Seminar on Breaking India: 09/11/2011 – Audience Q & A with Rajiv Malhotra Vid 7
Houston Seminar on Breaking India: 09/11/2011 – Jayakumar (Chief Organizer) Vid 8
Princeton University: Talk by Rajiv Malhotra – Part 2
Princeton University: Talk by Rajiv Malhotra – Part 3
Princeton University: Talk by Reverend Thompson – Part 1
Princeton University: Talk by Reverend Thompson – Part 2
Princeton University: Questions and Answers – Part 1
Princeton University: Questions and Answers – Part 2
Princeton University: Questions and Answers Unfortunate Incident
Princeton University: Reactions After Event
Aryan Invasion Theory
Aryan Invasion Theory Opponents
Prof. S.M. Khodke
- The USCIRF is a little more than a US busybody created to appease the US evangelical fundamentalist lobby. The US government uses USCIRF when its recommendations are in tune with its national interests and foreign policy.
USCIRF is a watchdog organization in the US that allegedly monitors religious freedom across the world. It works closely with the US government. It actually advises the President of United States of America on matters relating to International Diplomacy, Policy & Security under the garb of ‘International Religious Freedom’. It primarily monitors countries where Christian evangelicals are not given unfettered privileges and government support to convert people to Christianity in those countries en mass and when these countries do not provide such support to the church and the predatory evangelical organizations, it puts these countries in a blacklist.
- Such a sad state of affairs in India! Just a few फिरंगीs would not have been able to do this by themselves. Our own गद्दार Sepoys have joined hands with missionaries, paid media and NGOs to persecute our own divine beings. What can be worst than this?
Who runs & funds Hinduphobic, Bharat-bashing media like ‘The Wire’? –
In this series of articles, we will attempt to probe the backers and funders of new & established media organizations with a decidedly Hinduphobic editorial bent. And where Hinduphobia lurks, anti-…
Why did Trump pardon, Dinesh D’Souza?
The president’s absolution of another conservative convict sends a message to his friends and critics.
1. Dilution as exotic tourism
2. Source of research for appropriation and digestion
3. Distortion and secularization of the mela itself
4. Infiltration and hijacking by Christian and Islamic groups
5. Condemnation as another “human rights violation” to be exposed through atrocity literature.
6. This is the destructive stage.
Secularization of the Kumbh Mela is another shift that is not far away, either. Nothing stops Pepsi, Reliance, Airtel, Amazon or Flipkart, or any other consumer brand, to put up its large tent at the mela, show some spiritual movies to qualify as a religious pavilion, and then openly market its products and services. If not outright selling, this could be a place for soft sales to bring new clients into the door. In other words, seen from their viewpoint, the Kumbh Mela is a great brand marketing event. Some enterprising corporate houses will start a sales distribution channel catering specifically to religious festivals. Given the prestige of being “secularized”, many people will find nothing wrong with this “modernization” of the mela.
1. It starts out as curiosity-seeking field trips to bring back exotic reports, mostly benign and respectful at this stage.2. More formally trained anthropologists and social scientists enter the arena and develop frameworks into which mappings are made. This privileges certain ways to see and understand the phenomena. It is a technique to make the strange look familiar (and safe) in terms that Westerners can deal with. Of course, the new framework is alien to the insiders of the tradition.3. Elitist Westernized Indians, as well as some naïve traditional Hindus, buy into this new framework to understand the mela. This is when their drishti gets reprogrammed with the Western (whitened) gaze. Such Indians become very important in the spread of the Western mind set into the mainstream.4. Many useful things learned get digested into Western knowledge systems.5. Christian groups (followed by Muslims as well), initially seen as champions and as our friends, take over the greater share of the mental space of the mela participants.6. The result is the rejection of many elements that have been important in the tradition, and this rejection is postured as a sort of “reform movement”. In fact, it is a distortion and relies upon one-sided facts and flawed analyses.
1. We should remain open to outsiders but not lose control to them.2. Kumbh Mela should remain anchored primarily as a sacred yajna to re-enact the cosmic processes. It must not turn into a tourism spectacle or grand circus of weirdness for outsiders to enjoy. Even though there is money to be made from such a large gathering, that agenda should not take control over the mela.
The group of akhadas (sadhu organizations) that have run the mela since time immemorial must assert its authority firmly. This means that it must bring in advisors who know how these dangerous forces operate, especially those who have done the requisite purva-paksha on such forces.3. Under the leadership of the akhadas, the state governments involved must develop risk assessment and risk management strategies to pre-empt the kinds of threats I am raising here.4. Those firmly established as insiders (practitioners with shraddha) should retain control to evaluate the issues that do exist, and that need to be addressed from within. This includes making all kinds of studies ourselves, rather than abandoning that responsibility and letting outsiders take control over the data gathering and analysis about the mela. Issues like pollution and any form of social oppression must be taken seriously and dealt with by our leaders. Changes must be discussed and implemented, to move with the times. Our smritis are not meant to be frozen and do need constant debate and change in the face of new developments. Scientific validation of traditional practices must be done by our organizations and not be granted on a platter to outsiders.5. Since 90% of the participants are traditional Hindus from villages and small towns, these innocent and humble persons must be given the utmost respect; they are the last remaining true practitioners of our heritage. They come from faraway places at great cost and effort because for them this is a very special spiritual experience.6. Our leaders must develop poison pills to protect against digestion. These include respect for living gurus, sacred places, non-translatables, sacred sounds and mantras, sacred objects and symbols.————————————————————————–Diana Eck
If this is supposed to be a study of “Ephemeral Kumbh mela City” then why the comments on child abuse and wanting to study sexual harassment and abuse? Why the show of cleaning the garbage left over by people? What is so great about writing a paper on the business of Merry gold flowers? Is this all show? If Harvard is there to observe then just observe learn and leave the place. Why is Diana Eck going to Mumbai after 3 years to give the same lecture about Kumbh mela? Looks like Harvard is trying for a permanent membership at Kumbh first and then for breaking forces! Indians certainly don’t need Harvard’s mapping, help, and interventions.
Some fascist racist Imperialists forget that the Age of Colonies is over, very shocking defamatory article by
@guardian , should be sued for heavy damages for such slanderous articles. Guardian show its true face, a relic of the colonial past
India is a ‘republic of fear’. The UK must keep the pressure on Modi | Amrit Wilson
The Indian PM is in Britain. Let’s hold him to account for the horrific rapes committed in the name of Hindu nationalism, says writer and activist Amr…
Five MPs from India visited Harvard University on June7th, including Partap Singh Bajwa, Indian National Congress, Bhakta Charan Das, Indian National Congress,Baijayant Panda, Biju Janata Dal, Supriya Sule, Nationalist Congress Party, and Manicka Tagore, Indian National Congress. The MPs met with Lakshmi Iyer, Harvard Business School, Tad Oelstrom, John F. Kennedy School of Government, and Prerna Singh,Faculty of Arts and Sciences, to hear of their work and explore opportunities to work with Indian Parliamentarians.Meena Hewett, SAI Executive Director, shared SAI’s recent Mapping the Kumbh Mela Project and University Leaders Training as examples of SAI’s convening power to bring faculty and students together for cross disciplinary teaching and learning.Supriya Sule Participated as a guest speaker at @Harvard‘s “Advanced Leadership Global Conference” in Mumbai.On Monday, August 17, the Harvard South Asia Institute launched the Kumbh Mela: Mapping the Ephemeral Megacity book and exhibition in Delhi, India. Shri Akhilesh Yadav, Honorable Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, was on hand to launch the book with Harvard faculty, to a crowd of over 250 people at the Oberoi Hotel.Over fifty Harvard professors, students, administrative staff, and medical practitioners made the pilgrimage to Allahabad, India, to the Kumbh Mela site in 2013, to analyze issues that emerge in any large-scale human gathering. The Kumbh Mela: Mapping the Ephemeral Megacity book consolidates research findings and serves as an example of interdisciplinary research conducted at Harvard.————————————————————————————Why are Indians so naive….? Why do we need others to study us?From Rajiv Malhotra twitter accountRohit @rohits95@RajivMessage y v need others to study us? Modi urging world universities to make a case study on khumbh mela https://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/don-t-know-market-ourselves-055200313.html …Dangerous. Pls send PM’s Office copy of my article on the threats facing Kumbha Mela———————————————————————————Hinduphobic attack against Kumbh Mela:Extravagance in the time of drought: Why Chouhan opened up the Madhya Pradesh treasury for the Kumbh———————————————————————–Politicians in US :